PDG Aviation Services is one of the leading helicopter operators in the UK and Ireland.
We are now looking to recruit a permanent full time Licensed Engineer.
Equal time on/off shift system based on a 35-hour week which includes regular weekend working. All hours worked more than 35 hours per week will be taken off as Time Off in Lieu (TOIL).
- Support Line and Base maintenance activity at any PDG Base and occasionally off-site if required
- Undertake all tasks related to aircraft maintenance to include certifying work within the scope of company authorisations and IAW approved data, current regulations and industry best practice
- Complete all tasks in a safe, efficient, cost-effective manner and in compliance with PDG processes and procedures
- Ensuring operational crew members are debriefed to ensure defects are accurately defined and recorded
- Supervise other engineering and support staff as required
- Ensure that support equipment and tooling is used correctly and that their work environment is neat and tidy
- Carry out aircraft handling, fueling, role changes and cleaning in support of company operations
- General department and Company support activities as required
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- Health & wellbeing programme
To apply for this position please submit a covering letter and CV to email@example.com