The ideal candidate should have:
- Single-pilot VFR experience of flying in the UK
- Prior experience of SPO tasking in single-engine helicopters
- Excellent CRM skills
- The right to live and work in the UK
- UK CAA issued CPL(H)
- Unrestricted Class 1 Medical
- UK Driving Licence
The successful applicant will be employed on a variety of tasks including CAT charter flights and SPO utility tasking such as:
- Powerline survey
- Pipeline survey
- Aerial Camera Survey (LiDAR, hyperspectral, radar, thermal, visual)
- Filming & Photography using hand held and turret-mounted equipment
Appropriate task training and AS350 type rating (subject to bond) will be provided as required.
The Pilot must relocate to within 1 hour (driving) of PDG’s Inverness base.
PDG expects the highest standard of personal conduct from all staff.
PDG Pilots may be tasked away from their home base for up to two weeks, and occasionally even longer.
The successful applicant can expect to fly between 500-700 hours per annum.
Please apply to the PDG Chief Pilot email@example.com with a full CV and an explanation of what contribution you could make to PDG’s continuing success.